Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello World!

This is my first blog and I’m not sure how to use it all that well. It might take me a couple of days to figure this out! I am so excited about all of my upcoming adventures that I get to share with everyone. I can’t wait to get feedback of encouragement from people as I travel around Europe for a month.

A couple of months ago, I decided to study abroad in Mainz, Germany. I  will be taking a class there called “Reporting War” and I leave on May 6th (11 days). My class is only 3 weeks long, and after it is over I will be traveling around Europe (not exactly sure where yet, but as I go along I’ll write about it!). I am getting nervous about going from city to city without having a clue about what to do. I’m traveling with two other girls that seem to know as much as I do about this. Yikes!

This will be a great learning experience for me and the other girls, as well. I am so excited to see where this takes me because I know God has a great plan for my life and I am ready to live it out and see exactly where He leads me.

I probably won’t write again until I am closer to leaving because, let’s be real, my life isn’t interesting enough to blog everyday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment